Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Invitation



Hi ~ I'm so excited! I was invited to guest blog over at Stash Manicure. Today, earlier than originally planed, is my turn...so maybe you want to pay the Stash Manicure blog a visit...you're invited ;o).
Next up are some posts with more detailed informations of the things I 'present' there...


Hallo! Ich bin ganz aufgeregt, da ich eingeladen wurde, einen Gast-Beitrag bei Stash Manicure zu schreiben. Heute bin ich dran ~ früher als ursprünglich gedacht...vielleicht wollt Ihr dem Stash Manicure Blog einen Besuch abstatten....Ihr seid herzlich eingeladen ;o). Der Beitrag ist nur auf englisch verfasst. Ich werde aber in den nächsten Postings hier Details zu den Dingen, über die ich dort schreibe, erzählen. Wie gewohnt natürlich auch auf deutsch!

Have a great day,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. I just read your post on Stash Manicure, and I loved it!! You are very creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through Stash Manicure, and I want to introduce myself! I just moved from the USA to Germany and have been bemoaning the lack of quilting supplies/fabric here! I'm so excited to find another quilter in Germany...where in Germany are you from?

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass Du Dir die Zeit nimmst, einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen - ich freue mich über jeden einzelnen!

Thanks for taking the time commenting on my blog - I appreciate every single one!