Tuesday, April 12, 2011

US friend needed :)

Hi, my dear blog friends!
I've just discovered that Denyse Schmidt has released her fabric collection with Jo-Ann's.
Of course they aren't online.
Of course I have no access to them.
But I would like to.
Would anyone be willing to get some of the prints for me? 
(I pay, of course, and you'll get a little extra from me for your efforts.)
Here's the link to a compilation of the prints (there are already many DS-maniacx all over the world trying to get the fabric, too!).

Here's a picture I found @ Flickr with the whole collection:
All 21
'ds quilts collection' by denyse schmidt for fabric traditions (@ jo-ann's)
picture by mama spark

4 comments:

  1. I will make a list for the next time I get to a Joanns,I have been trying to stashbust, but can always try to help a fellow quilter out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked Etsy for these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julia, you know I would help you out -- and you don't have to give me anything either. I haven't been to our JoAnn's, but I'll be happy to go and look for anything you're interested in -- just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It probably would not help you to know that I used to live not to far from a Joann's... but now being on this side of the pond it's so far away : ( But it's now on my list for the next time I go home to check it out... this collection looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass Du Dir die Zeit nimmst, einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen - ich freue mich über jeden einzelnen!

Thanks for taking the time commenting on my blog - I appreciate every single one!