Friday, October 29, 2010

friday fabric focus - {checks and stripes}

Whoops, it's been a while since my last post...but I have a good excuse...there were a final exam to be passed and yep, I've made my family proud :).

Now on to some Friday fabric...colorful checks and stripes...phew, who would have thought that it would be difficult to find some??? Ha! Great excuse to shop for some more! BTW, where the heck is my yard of that Nicey Jane stripe (same as the FQ, 4th from top)??? Could I have lost it??? Eeek, I see a huge mess in my stash this weekend, have to find said fabric...
Love me some stripes...perfect for bindings, don't you think?
Uuups, ist schon wieder eine kleine Weile her, seit ich das letzte Mal gepostet habe...aber ich habe 'ne gute Entschuldigung...eine wichtige letzte Prüfung musste bestanden werden und jepp, ich hab mein bestes getan, meine Familie stolz zu machen :).

Nun zu den Freitags-Stöffchen...farbenfrohe Streifen und Karos....puh, wer hätte gedacht, dass ich dafür überall in meinen Verstecken Schrank suchen muss??? Ha! Das ist doch ein guter Grund, nach ein paar schönen Streifen zu fahnden! Nebenbei, wo zum ... ist mein Meter Nicey Jane Streifen??? Hab ich den etwa verloren?? Iiiieek! Ich sehe schon ein Riesenchaos am Wochenende auf mich zukommen, wenn ich mich auf die Suche nach besagtem Stoff mache...
Streifen sind schön...perfekt für Bindings, findet ihr nicht auch?


Wishing y'all a great weekend - especially those who are lucky enough to go to Houston!

3 comments:

  1. du hast aber auch ein paar sehr schöne Stoffe.. wir können uns irgendwann ja mal über einen kleinen bee-internen swap unterhalten :-)
    dir ein schönes Wochenende!!
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this pile of fabrics...yes, perfect bindings! And congrats on passing the final exams...yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, if it's a Heather Bailey fabric that you lost, I would turn my work room upside down to find it. Great blog... really enjoyed reading it(and looking) Your English is great with lots of sayings that I picked up on sprinkled everywhere... did you live abroad somewhere?

    P.S. The wallet was my own pattern, and if I get a chance I am hoping to do a tutorial on it (depending on the little one)

    ReplyDelete

Danke, dass Du Dir die Zeit nimmst, einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen - ich freue mich über jeden einzelnen!

Thanks for taking the time commenting on my blog - I appreciate every single one!